Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spring Cleaning - A little Late!

I went into work for a couple hours yesterday (still trying to catch up from being on vacation the week before). While I was sitting at my desk I realized that when I come to work, I don't get all congested like I do at home. Therefore, when I got home I decided to tear the house about and scrub everything down. It really felt good to have been so productive and feel as if things are getting really clean again. Of course by the time I was finished, I was exhausted and very congested. So I took some sinus medicine which knocked me out. I curled up on the couch with every intention of reading a book I am into. However, I think I only read a page or two before I dosed off. I took a really long nap, which felt great. It was raining and I had the sliding door open. It just soothed me right to sleep!!

I have a goal of finishing my book today and then trying to find a new knitting project. I really need to use up some of my stash. I better get going.....time to read!

No comments: