Saturday, June 7, 2008

Life in General

I have to update everyone what has been going on in my life. Since I came back from vacation 2 weeks ago I have had numerous doctors appointments. Yes you do start falling apart once you hit your 40!!!! :) On that note, I am in the process of scheduling a minor surgery (hopefully 2 at the same time). It appears I will be having surgery on 6/30 and will be out of work again for another 1 to 2 weeks. Of course I have surgery on the Monday before July 4th!. I am hoping that I feel up to going to see fireworks on the 4th. Last year I could not go because John had gotten himself in the hospital after one of his binges. I love going to see fireworks so if everyone could say just a little prayer that I will be up to going I would appreciate. I know it seems minor but this is something I really love.

I do think that I may have decided that when my lease is up in November, I will try to move to another place. I am not sure if I will stay in the area that I am currently living or move to another area. I just found while I was on vacation I did not have any sad moments with regard to remembering my late husband. However when I came home, it started again. I don't want to ever forget him. I just think it may be time for me to move so that I can start a fresh life.

We are also very busy planning Kira's wedding. She and I went yesterday and signed the papers to reserve the reception hall. It is an old Mansion located in Catsonsville, MD. Kira lives very close to this place which will be very convenient for her. It is absolutely lovely!!!! I still need to get her a list of addresses so she can send out "Save the Date" notices. I think this may be a very busy year coming up!!!!

No comments: