Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All the"KIDS" are here on vacation

Believe it or not, all my grown children have arrived here in Myrtle Beach.  Kira and Jesus, Laura and Susan, and Michael are all here.  Laura and Susan were the last to arrive here last night.  They drove through parts of NC under tornado warnings.  It was my little girl's first long driving trip.  Susan came in saying that if this is how trips are she will not be going on any more.  We all went to the beach today.  That was really nice since we have a high of 86 degrees.  I actually got in the ocean today.  IT FELT GREAT!!!!

I just got back from trying to go to my grandparents' house.  They had a house down here for as long as I can remember.  I use to spend every summer down here with them.  My grI wiandfather passed away appoximately 5 years ago and my grandmother last year.  I have not been to the house since they have passed.  The key I was given would not work.  I wanted to go by myself the first time.  However, it looks as if I am going to have to take one of the kids with me to see if we can get in the house.  My mom and aunt are going to sell the house, a terrible shame, so I really want to go in and say my goodbyes before it is sold.

We are having a wonderful time.  It is amazing how fast time flies when you are not at work!!!  Ha Ha.



No comments: