1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ?
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much?
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
Chocolate, popcorn, and peaches
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)
I have 3 grown children and 1 granddaughter. I also have 2 cats and 1 husband.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? I love variegated. They would show the different "colors" of me.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
Right now as dishclothes. However, with Christmas coming I am working on fashclothes.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
Thanksgiving. I get to spend time with my entire family.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? NO.