Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Answers to Questions Around the World Swap


  1. Are you religious?
    Yes, I believe in God.
  2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced? I have been knitting for about a year now. I still consider myself a beginner.
  3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting? I love to read, and take long walks.
  4. Favorite color(s)? purples and burgandies
  5. Do you collect anything? precious moment figurines
  6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? no
  7. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have 2 cats (Lance and Thunder)
  8. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? I really enjoy a good cup of coffee!!! :)
  9. Cookies or Sweets? I prefer cookies.
  10. Do you knit socks? No, however that is my next thing to learn with regard to knitting.
  11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits) I am really enjoying knitting bags and purses.
  12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do? Yes we put up a tree.
  13. Favorite holiday treats? My mom's pinwheel cookies.
  14. Favorite holiday smells? The smell of the fresh Christmas tree in the house.
  15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate. We celebrate in traditional ways. Every year we go to my parent's house for breakfast and to open presents and then go to my grandmother's house for the day.
  16. What are your favorite holiday traditions? Decorating the tree
  17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....” The birth of our Lord and celebrating His birth with family and friends.
  18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….? I would be figurine of a mother holding her children on her lap.
  19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given?I enjoying giving gifts that I know the other person really wanted.
  20. When do you start your Christmas? We start celebrating the holiday season at the beginning of December.
  21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them? No.
  22. What is your favorite Christmas dish? Stuffing.
  23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do? I open the door and enjoy the sounds.
  24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning? We open presents on Christmas morning.
  25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both? We celebrate with both friends and family.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Amen for the true meaning of Christmas - the birth of Our Savior!

Have a wonderful day!

Knittymuggins said...

Thanks so much for sharing Suzanne! Your holiday sounds lovely and I hope you have many good memories to help you through a tough time. Thanks for filling out your questionnaire!