Sunday, August 17, 2008

Boy has it been busy

I just realized that I have not written in a very long time. My oldest daughter is planning a wedding for March, 2009. She is trying to get as much stuff taken care of now and then by the time the holidays come around we won't have to worry too much about the wedding. So right now it has been crazy. Yesterday we went wedding dress shopping. I was very impressed. I really thought it would take her a couple of trips to find the dress. She found it at the first place we went and start to finish it only took 3 hours. We also found the brides maids dresses and the flower girl dresses. Mission accomplished. Now I just have to go look for mine.

Also, my son is home this week from Vermont. He came home to go to a friend's wedding and to make their wedding cakes. As I write this, my home smells like cake and icing. I have also found that since he has been home we have been running all over the place in the evenings (times I would be usually home resting.) Therefore this week has been a very tiring week!

Well I am going to wrap it up for now.

No comments: