Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Zenni Optical - Great frames at lower costs

It is that time of the year again for me. I am going to the eye doctor on Saturday. To be honest, I am dreading the cost of the frames I will need to purchase. My vision coverage only covers the cost of frames every 2 years. This is ok. However I really abuse frames so I will need to purchase new frames. I have found a site online that has some really cool looking frames at really reasonable costs. zennioptical.com Zenni Optical has a wide range of frames to choose from (depending on your taste). They have frames as low as $8.00 per pair. In today's economy I am sure there are a lot of people out there trying to figure out how they are going to afford the new pair of glasses they need.





As you can see by the pictures above this site offers a great variety of frame styles. They offer frames for mean and women. They also offer a nice selection of frames for children. The children's frames are really cute and that can be very important for the child ordering glasses. I know this from experience. One of my children has been wearing glasses since she was three years old.

It is well worth taking few minutes to check out the frames on Zenni Optical. I want to thank Zenni Optical for allowing me to discuss their lovely products on this blog.


No comments: