Wednesday, July 9, 2008

knitting the purse

I have been busy working on the summer cotton purse this last week. As some of you know, I had some surgery last Monday. I had to take the next week off from work so what better time to make a summer purse....so I thought. I did not factor in how tired I would be and how "out of it" the pain medication would make me feel. I have also promised to post the pattern once I finished the purse. I will post it and pictures of the purse once I get it finished. I need to sew up some sides and knit the handles and closure flap. I also need to figure out how to line the purse. I have a great piece of fabric that will go with the colors of the purse. However lining the purse is not one of my strong points!

Please bear with me until I get all the information on the site.

No comments: