Sunday, November 25, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Question #4

Subject: What is the ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee? Who would be there - or would you be alone? Inside or out? Morning or night? With food or just the steaming cup of joe?

My ideal setting for the enjoying the perfect cup of coffee would be first thing on a Sunday morning (no possibility of having to go to work) while everyone else in the house is sleeping. If I am so lucky as to wake up before my granddaughter (she spends every Saturday night with me), then I go out and make a fresh pot of Breakfast Blend coffee. I will pick whatever cream I have a craving for and then plop down in front of the television to watch the Sunday morning news shows. I use to try to read the paper but with Alia here I do not even attempt that until the evening. Sometimes I will fix myself something like an omelet; however most of the time I enjoy the coffee alone.

1 comment:

emicat said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys the early weekend cup of coffee with breakfast :)