Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thank you Beth - FFBE Exchange




I got my package the other day from my partner for the FFBE. I absolutely love everything! She sent me a mini knitting kit that has a couple patterns it it. The yarn is Wool-ease and Patrons Cha-Cha. She sent enough for me to make the pattern of a stuffed bunny for my granddaughter. I have already started the bunny (before my daughter confiscates the Cha-cha yarn)! She also sent Honey Vanilla tea. I really love Vanilla tea. :) Thank you so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like everything!! I always worry when I send things to other people.

Dorothy said...

What a stinkin' cute bag!

Shawnee said...

Check out that bag ... how adorable! Good job Beth, and congrats Suzy!

jopal said...

Love your bag and the goodies - what a great partner you had!