Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FFBE

I finished knitting the bag for the FFBE exchange last night. All I have to do is felt it and add some embellishments. I was so afraid I would not get it done in time with everything else going on in my life right now. However, I was determined I was not going to let down my swap partner! I can't wait to see what it looks like once it is felted. I am so excited. I am thinking I may need to make one for myself, even though I making so much stuff right now for Christmas. Maybe it will be Christmas present to myself. I will post pics soon.

3 comments:

Pat Rowan said...

Hi
You left a comment through my blog about my felted bowls, and the short answer is that there's no pattern; I just kind of make each one up as I'm knitting.
There are a couple of patterns here:
http://www.deborahgray.org/category/knitting/
to start off with - I think the larger one on my blog is similar to her 'felted bowl with smaller opening' but taller.
I couldn't find an email link on your blog so I'm just leaving this as a comment.
Pat at GeminiDream

Dorothy said...

I can't wait to see the bag! I was thinking about making myself the bag that I made too!

Unknown said...

I would be very happy if you come to swap gift with us!
have a nice day!
Mama from France
http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift community's and friends