Friday, August 17, 2007

Hello

I want to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Suzanne. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. I am new to knitting but not to yarn crafts. I have been crocheting for over 30 years and have always wanted to knit. I am now ADDICTED!

I am also going through "empty" nest syndrome. My youngest daughter is going to be moving out to move onto college. I have 3 children, 22, 20, & 17 years old. I love all of them more than I ever imagined possible. My other love is my 17 month old granddaughter. She is just adorable!!!!

I love to go to craft fairs. I am always looking for ideas for something new to do. One of my other passions is reading. I always try to have a book going. I usually take my book and my knitting wherever I go! :)

This is just a brief introduction to myself. Please bear with me as I update my blog. (I can't believe I am finally creating a blog)!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Welcome to blogging! I look forward to hearing more about you through the felted bag swap!