Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Some of my new creations

I have been keeping busy at my Etsy store . I thought I would share some of my newest works with you.
This is the snuggle blanket I recently knitted. I am also thinking I am going to make some fleece blankets and add animal's to them such as teddy bears, puppy dogs, kittens, and safari animals. I was also contacted to make a Creeper from the Minecraft games. Here is a picture of my creation:
The young boy also got a mine craft hat that I created. I am currently working on the pig from the same game for this young man. I am trying to keep this from my 8 year old granddaughter because she is a huge fan as well. :) I am working on one of my stuffed puppy dogs in a forest green and off white. I will gladly post a picture once he/she is finished.

No comments: