It has been a long time since I posted here. I decided after the mailman came today to post what I got free in the mail. The mailman brought:
1. Schick Qattro Titanium Razor
2. Sample of Fiber One Carmel delight cereal
3. Sample of Vasaline Intensive rescue lotion
4. Sample of dexatrim tablets that you dissolve in water
5. $25.00 dollar gift card from Old Navy (I earned on mypoints.com).
6. 1 10 tablet box of Claritin Reditabs (from Bzzagent.com), plus numerous $3.00 off coupons.
First thing I did after opening my mail was to go back onto mypoints.com and place an order on Old Navy. By doing this, I am getting points towards more rewards. I bought a beach towel, 2 pairs of flip flops, and a tank top. Out of my pocket I only paid $3.06. I don't think this is bad at all.
I went shopping earlier and saved quite a bit of money also. I bought 2 Johnson & Johnson Cleaning buddy soap bars for Alia. At Walmart they were $.94 each. I had a coupon for $2.00 off 2. I actually made money on that deal. I then went grocery shopping. I got a sour cream cake completely free from a coupon in their weekly e-mail. I also had printed out numerous coupons from mypoints.com. Each coupon that I redeem from their site gives me 10 points, plus I save the money of the coupon. Of course, I only buy these items when the are on sale also.
To find out how to save money and get free items you should visit www.freelancebyu.com